First, the purpose of the Foot valve:
The Foot valve is an energy-saving valve. It is generally installed at the Foot end of the underwater suction pipe of the water pump. It restricts the return of the liquid in the water pump pipe to the water source, and plays the function of only entering and not entering. There are many water inlet products and reinforcing ribs on the valve cover. It is hard to be obstructed, as well as is primarily made use of in pumping pipes, water networks also sustains. The quality has single-lobe, double-lobe, as well as multi-lobe kinds. There are flange links and threaded links.
The Foot valve is composed of valve body, valve disc, valve cover, bushing, sealing ring and other parts. See the figure below for details. water from the water resource goes into the foot valve body from the foot valve cover. The pressure in the rear outlet pipe will quickly close the valve flap, and the liquid will not be poured back to the water source, which plays the role of smooth pumping and saving water energy loss.
Second, the installation instructions of the Foot valve:
3. 1. In order to prevent the backflow of the medium, check valves should be installed on equipment, devices and pipelines
2. The check valve is generally suitable for clean medium, not suitable for medium containing solid particles and high viscosity;
3. Generally, vertical lift check valves should be used on horizontal pipelines with a nominal diameter of 50mm.
Installation attention and maintenance
1. Ensure that the valve body is installed vertically at the Foot of the water pump suction pipe,
2. After the suction pipe is filled with water, it starts immediately, resulting in a semi-vacuum state in the suction pipe, and the water is sucked into the vertical pipe to complete the pumping process
1. In order to increase the service life of the bottom valve, pay attention to observe the appearance of the valve body and take corresponding measures in time
2. The bottom valve is available with or without a spring. Most of the one-way valves are with a spring, but the spring is usually soft and the flow resistance can be ignored. Usually one-way valves with opening pressures above 0.3 MPa will be marked with springs on the hydraulic schematic.
3. The diameter of products produced by HONGKE VALVE is from 3/4 inch-8 inch. Please indicate the model number when purchasing.
Post time: Jun-23-2022