Plastic faucets are generally made of PVC, ABS, PP, and other materials through mass production of molds, with rich colors, beautiful shapes, anti-aging, corrosion resistance, high-pressure resistance, non-toxic and tasteless. Plastic faucet is a new type of environmentally friendly product, lightweight, no scale, rust-free, tasteless, cheap, easy to construct, and widely used in construction, agriculture, chemical industry, and household kitchen, bathroom, balconies, etc.
Let's go through this article to learn more about the plastic faucets we often use in our lives, and how to purchase satisfactory faucets to choose a quality plastic faucet supplier
Advantages of plastic faucets:
1. The plastic faucet is rich in shape and color and has good decoration and practicality.
2. The plastic faucet has excellent chemical properties and electrical insulation properties, good heat resistance, no deformation, and is not easy to scratch.
3. The plastic faucet has good impact resistance and good dimensional stability and is non-toxic and tasteless, environmentally friendly, and healthy.
4. The plastic faucet is tough, has low water absorption, and corrosion resistance is simple installation and durable.
Plastic faucet is made of what material
Plastic taps are mainly applied in two parts, one part is composed of the body of the tap, and the other part is composed of the spool of the tap.
Plastic tap of ABS Material:
Most of the plastic faucets on the market are made of ABS plastic, which is a relatively new material at present. ABS plastic is made of high-quality materials such as PS, SAN, BS, etc. Just waiting for excellent mechanical properties, the most important thing is a non-toxic and odorless product, so the product of plastic faucet is also non-toxic, it is an environmentally safe product, and consumers can use it with confidence.
Plastic tap of PVC Material：
PVC material has good stability, durability, and anti-aging. Using this material can increase the service life of the product; the surface of the faucet made of PVC material is smooth and bright, and it is decorative. It can be installed in the home and can be used as an embellishment for the home decoration style, not only that, it has a simple construction process and is more convenient to install. It is a very cost-effective plastic faucet.
Plastic tap of POM Material-（Plastic mixing tap）
POM is a linear polymer with no side chains, high density, and high crystallinity. Its unique chemical properties make POM plastic the only plastic material in all plastics that cannot be mixed with recycled materials. In all plastics.
Only POM plastic is the only plastic that can perfectly replace copper and other metal materials;
POM plastic not only has high-temperature resistance but it can also be used for a long time between 40 and 100 degrees Celsius. At the same time, it has a high shrinkage rate, up to 2%~3.5%, and is resistant to low temperature and frost. It has the same use effect as metal materials, even better than alloy materials.
POM plastic faucet is lead-free, non-toxic, and has no secondary pollution. Whether you connect drinking water or not, it can be safe and hygienic without volatile harmful substances. Moreover, even if the faucet is turned on for a month, the water released is still rust-free and lead-free.
Plastic tap of PP Material
PP plastic faucets will not have the problem of oxidation, but we know that plastics are afraid of light, and long-term light is easy to age. But now the new material plastic faucet is very strong and durable.
PP faucet has excellent impact resistance performance, good external dimensional stability, not easy to deform, lightweight, no scale, no rust, odorless, cheap, and easy to construct. It is an environmentally friendly and healthy faucet product.
Cleaning and maintenance of plastic tap
1. Wipe the surface of the faucet with a dry soft cotton cloth. Do not wipe it directly with a wet towel, nor do you wipe the faucet with items with burrs.
2. To prevent the faucet from touching the acid and alkali liquid, you can spray a neutral detergent on a soft cloth and then gently wipe the faucet.
Maintenance of plastic faucets
1. Usually, car wax can be sprayed on the surface of the faucet for 3-5 minutes and then wiped, which can maintain the brightness of the faucet sample.
2. Usually, it is best not to touch it directly with your hands, because there is oil on your hands that can easily get on the surface of the faucet, which is not easy to clean and affects the finish.
Where can plastic tap be used
Outdoor/Bathroom plastic tap
Plastic tap wholesale
Bulk cargo 15-20 days
20 GP：20-30 days
40 HQ：35-40 days
Customized service ：
1. Product body laser engraved logo √
2. Product Body Labels √
3. Customized Brand Outer Box √
4. Customize your own products √
Plastic Tap manufacturers
WHO ARE WE
Zhejiang Hongke Valve Co., Ltd. has co-founded by Mr. Zeng Hongke and Ms. Kong Linmei in 2008, which initially engaged in plastic hardware building materials for building decoration. Over the past 13 years, our product range has grown steadily, forming three product systems: “agricultural irrigation valve, water pump connection pipe fittings, bathroom accessories faucet”. Nowadays, we offer the full range of irrigation and water supply solutions for agriculture, forestry, aquaculture, industrial and residential sectors.
We are willing to grow with customers, good at helping them build a platform, and provide professional product solutions, marketing solutions, and export services, including OEM brand customization, mold, and new product development for medium and large customers. With attractive price and stable quality, we have accumulated more than 500 customers worldwide, our products are exported to Southeast Asia, South Asia, the Middle East, South America, and Africa markets, which customers deeply trust
No. We use environmentally friendly, odorless, non-toxic materials to make faucets, we always care about your health, and please use it with confidence.
1pc/pp bag ；100pcs/Carton ；200pcs/Carton ；different styles and different packing quantities
It's very easy, just contact us
T/T； L/C； Paypal ； Western Union ； Agency payment
You will master our latest information, get more industry sharing, and issue coupons from time to time