1. Valves in the environmental protection industry
In the environmental protection system, the water supply system mainly needs to use the centerline butterfly valve, soft-sealed gate valve, ball valve, and exhaust valve (used to remove the air in the pipeline). The sewage treatment system mainly needs soft-sealed gate valves and butterfly valves;
Second, the construction industry application valve
Urban construction industry systems generally use low-pressure valves, which are currently developing in the direction of environmental protection and energy-saving. Environmentally friendly rubber plate valves, balance valves, midline butterfly valves, and metal-sealed butterfly valves are gradually replacing low-pressure iron gate valves. Most of the valves used in domestic urban buildings are balance valves, soft-sealed gate valves, butterfly valves, etc.;
3. Valves used in the gas industry
The main gas valves are the ball valve, plug valve, pressure reducing valve, and safety valve;
4. Valves for heating
In the heating system, a large number of metal-sealed butterfly valves, horizontal balance valves, and directly buried ball valves are required to solve the problem of vertical and horizontal hydraulic imbalance of the pipeline, to achieve the purpose of energy-saving and heat balance.
5. Valves for hydropower stations.
Power stations need large-diameter and high-pressure safety valves, pressure reducing valves, globe valves, gate valves, butterfly valves, emergency shut-off valves and flow control valves, spherical sealing instrument globe valves,
6. Valves for food and medicine
This industry mainly needs stainless steel ball valves, non-toxic all-plastic ball valves, and butterfly valves. Among them, there are more general-purpose valves, such as instrument valves, needle valves, needle globe valves, gate valves, globe valves, check valves, ball valves, and butterfly valves;
Seven, metallurgical industry application valve.
In the metallurgical industry, alumina mainly needs wear-resistant slurry valves (in-flow stop valves) and regulating traps. The steel-making industry mainly needs metal-sealed ball valves, butterfly valves, oxide ball valves, stop flash, and four-way directional valves;
8. Valves for petroleum installations
1. Refining unit. Most of the valves used in the oil refining plant are pipeline valves, mainly gate valves, globe valves, check valves, safety valves, ball valves, butterfly valves, and steam traps. Among them, the demand for gate valves accounts for about 80% of the total number of valves;
2. Chemical fiber device. Chemical fiber products mainly include three categories: polyester, acrylic, and nylon. Ball valve and jacketed valve (jacketed ball valve, jacketed gate valve, jacketed globe valve)
Post time: Jun-13-2022