After reading this article, you can master the repair skills
PVC ball valve is one of the common water pipe accessories in domestic life, which is used to control the switch of water flow. Once the ball valve leaks, it will affect people's lives.
What are the tips for maintaining pvc ball valves?
1. If the ball valve leaks because the handle is loose, you can clamp the handle with a vise, then rotate it counterclockwise, and tighten the handle. During the operation, a constant force is required when twisting the handle, otherwise the ball valve will be damaged due to improper operation.
2. If the connection between the pvc ball valve and the water pipe is not tight and the water leakage occurs, the raw material tape can be used to wrap the connection between the water pipe and the ball valve, and then install the ball valve after winding, so that there will be no water leakage.
3. If the water leakage is caused by the cracking or defect of the ball valve, the old ball valve needs to be disassembled, and then a new ball valve should be re-installed.
It should be noted that the pvc ball valve needs to be operated correctly when disassembling, and the following small points should be done.
1. After closing the ball valve, it is necessary to release all the pressure in the ball valve before disassembly, otherwise it is easy to cause danger. Many people do not pay attention to this point. After the valve is closed, it is immediately disassembled. There is still a certain amount of pressure inside, and the internal pressure needs to be released.
2. After the ball valve is disassembled and repaired, it needs to be installed according to the opposite direction of disassembly, and tightened and fixed, otherwise there will be water leakage.
If you want the pvc ball valve to last longer, it is necessary to reduce the number of switches as much as possible. When there is a water leak, you need to repair it in time according to the three tips in the article, and return to normal use as soon as possible.
Post time: May-27-2022