Whether it is household goods, electrical products, ball valves, faucets or pipe fittings, they all have their life cycles. Therefore, if we want these items to have a long life cycle, it is not enough to rely on the quality of the product itself. If we can take the initiative to maintain these products in the process of use, we can prolong their life.
If you want to learn how to maintain the knowledge of PVC manual double ball valve, I believe this article can bring you some guidance
1) Before the disassembly and decomposition operation, the pressure of the upstream and downstream pipelines of the ball valve must be ascertained.
(2) Non-metal parts should be removed from the cleaning agent immediately after cleaning, and should not be soaked for a long time.
(3) The bolts on the flange must be tightened symmetrically, gradually, and evenly.
(4) The cleaning agent should be compatible with the ball valve's rubber, plastic, metal, and working medium (such as gas). When the working medium is gas, the metal parts can be cleaned with gasoline (GB484-89). Clean nonmetal parts with pure water or alcohol.
(5) Each disassembled ball valve part can be cleaned by soaking. Metal parts that are not decomposed non-metal parts can be scrubbed with a clean, clean silk cloth (to avoid fibers falling off and adhering to the parts). When cleaning, all oil, dirt, glue, dust, etc. adhering to the wall must be removed.
(6) When the ball valve is disassembled and reassembled, care must be taken to prevent damage to the sealing surface of the parts, especially non-metallic parts. Special tools should be used when removing O-rings.
(7) After cleaning, the wall cleaning agent needs to be volatilized after cleaning (can be wiped with unsoaked silk cloth) to assemble, but it should not be put on hold for a long time, otherwise it will rust and be polluted by dust.
(8) New parts should be cleaned before assembly.
(9) Use grease for lubrication. Grease should be compatible with ball valve metal materials, rubber parts, plastic parts, and working medium. When the working medium is gas, special 221 greases can be used. Apply a thin layer of grease to the surface of the seal installation groove, apply a thin layer of grease to the rubber seal, and apply a thin layer of grease to the valve stem sealing surface and friction surface.
(10) During the assembly process, impurities and foreign objects such as metal chips, fibers, oil (except for the regulations), dust, etc. shall not be contaminated, adhere or stay on the surface of the parts or enter the inner cavity.
Post time: Jun-15-2022